... aaaand I'm back :)
Not too long ago I came crawling back to Facebook and now I'm back to my blog. I've lost count of how many times I have started this back up and switched back and forth between this and xanga. Three, four.. five..? I don't know what it is about you, blog, but I just can't quit you.
Anyway, here's what's new:
1. My nephew is cuter than your nephew :) Okay, so maybe I'm biased, but my mind is set. This kid is adorable, and every scrunch of the face, yawn, or air punch makes me melt. I'm a pretty big fan.
2. I'm learning to cook! I've been embracing my inner domestic side (who knew?) and am actually preparing meals from scratch. G is thrilled about this because he is a natural cook and has been carrying my weight in the kitchen for about three years now. So far I have made (and digested!):

Feels good to be back! xoxo
Anyway, here's what's new:
1. My nephew is cuter than your nephew :) Okay, so maybe I'm biased, but my mind is set. This kid is adorable, and every scrunch of the face, yawn, or air punch makes me melt. I'm a pretty big fan.2. I'm learning to cook! I've been embracing my inner domestic side (who knew?) and am actually preparing meals from scratch. G is thrilled about this because he is a natural cook and has been carrying my weight in the kitchen for about three years now. So far I have made (and digested!):
- Eggs Benedict with mock Hollandaise
- Linguine with fennel/basil/onion sauce + bell peppers stuffed with onion/fennel/goat cheese

Feels good to be back! xoxo
<< Home