Tasting
G and I had a tasting with our caterer over the weekend and... wow, I am really excited for this menu! Wedding food is always chicken with mystery white sauce, and some kind of veggie. Even though we are serving chicken and veggies, I think we have an elegant departure from the typical stuff.
Here are a few of the hors d'oeurves and entrees we're serving...

Chilled summer spring rolls (these were so yummy I only remembered to take a picture when there was one rone-ry roll left)

Smoked chicken salad cones (but we're going to do ahi tuna instead)

Sonoma raised field greens with gorgonzola and the lightest vinaigrette

Sonoma free range chicken breast stuffed with prosciutto (this smelled so good and I was tempted to take a taste!)
Here are a few of the hors d'oeurves and entrees we're serving...

Chilled summer spring rolls (these were so yummy I only remembered to take a picture when there was one rone-ry roll left)

Smoked chicken salad cones (but we're going to do ahi tuna instead)

Sonoma raised field greens with gorgonzola and the lightest vinaigrette

Sonoma free range chicken breast stuffed with prosciutto (this smelled so good and I was tempted to take a taste!)
<< Home