Sushi! And nothing more.
Alright, this post is for my only reader (and future blogger??). Here you go, Karla! :)
So spring semester is here and I've been busy with research, work, and other very boring things, so I haven't been posting much/at all. (Cue Family Guy: "I work hard 'cause I'm no fun! *gong*")
A few weeks before I was no fun, le fiance and I had an awesome sushi night. We made 3 platters of rolls and nagiri! It was so good, but way too much! I hate wasting food, so I was still snacking on it a week later, and when the rice started to really dry out, it went to our very lucky puggle (she loves sushi!).
Wow, I just flipped through my January picture folder and could not find anything else to post. I spent a night drinking and playing Operation with future physicians of America (kinda fun, actually!), and that's about it. Geez, we are boring.
Karla, you can do better than this! Here are some blogs to inspire you :)
{lovelydesign} {a cup of jo} {heart of light}
A few weeks before I was no fun, le fiance and I had an awesome sushi night. We made 3 platters of rolls and nagiri! It was so good, but way too much! I hate wasting food, so I was still snacking on it a week later, and when the rice started to really dry out, it went to our very lucky puggle (she loves sushi!).
Wow, I just flipped through my January picture folder and could not find anything else to post. I spent a night drinking and playing Operation with future physicians of America (kinda fun, actually!), and that's about it. Geez, we are boring.Karla, you can do better than this! Here are some blogs to inspire you :)
{lovelydesign} {a cup of jo} {heart of light}
<< Home